Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Inspiration IMOVIE plans.

Hey everybody! Well, for tech trends we are creating a project or iMovie about a person who inspires me. For my project Inspiration I have decided to do mine on...
My father.. Bill for my project. He inspires not just me, but other kids around my area. For my dad's job he is a state trooper, and he goes around to schools to help teach the kids to make good choices and not give into the pressures of today's society. I plan on interviewing him after he gets home this Saturday from a Missions Trip to Mexico, one of the other things he does to inspire me. I will use voice over. I will show him and how he inspires the children of our state. Also remember that there are heroes or people that inspire others all around, and most of them don't get recognized in which they deserve, so honor them with just the little of things like; saying thank you, or helping them. Anything will be awesome!

~Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment